Businesses of all sizes continue to rely on mail as an effective, affordable, relevant and timely method of communication with their clients. Ensuring that every piece of mail is correctly processed, inserted and delivered is only possible due to the continuing advancement in camera based integrity systems that allow Printers and Mailers to automate the verification and inspection of billions of letters and packages each year.
- Reliable reading and matching of a multitude of symbologies at high speeds, including names and full alphanumeric text.
- Ability to provide multiple capabilities simultaneously; such as collation control, comparison to a data file, image archiving and integrity reporting at high production speeds.
- Ability to ensure that all items within a print file are processed without missing or duplicate pieces.
- Verify IMB, Mailmark and other postal barcodes for readability and accuracy.
- Flexibility to easily change verification configurations to adapt to shifting customer requirements.
- In-line inkjet printing with multi-zone real-time tracking to ensure the correct variable, matched information is printed on the correct piece.
- ADF and piece level reporting across a wide range of production processes and types of equipment to prove production integrity.
- Enterprise, multi-step, multi-device “Print to Mail” piece level tracking and integrity management
Solutions for Mailing & Finishing
Production and fulfillment of statements, invoices, credit cards and election services documents require verification systems to identify errors and prove production integrity with absolute results. Document processors are concerned with more than customer retention as privacy and integrity errors can have serious liability implications. Lake Image Systems’ comprehensive reporting and tracking capabilities allow our customers to identify errors as they occur and prove the integrity of the final product. Since transactional production errors typically occur during peak production cycles, our track record of the lowest average mean time between systems failures and superior remote support ensures that mission-critical work is inspected and verified with the utmost reliability.
For over 20 years, Lake Image Systems has delivered comprehensive direct mail verification for mailing and direct marketing processes. With cameras, scanners, and software specifically designed for a wide variety of mail production equipment, including sealed cameras which require no adjustment, our solutions are quickly adapted to the changing needs of this market. Our direct mail verification solutions allow clients to improve productivity while enabling legacy equipment to handle current, highly variable applications. Our clients not only achieve the quality their customers expect but do so with a technology suite which enables them to aggressively pursue new business opportunities.
Lake Image Systems is a leader in delivering cost-effective print quality and integrity management solutions to the Transactional and Direct Mail industry, providing:
- Missing/duplicate/double stuff detection
- Sequence verification
- Database comparison
- ADF integration
- Piece level tracking
- TransPromo envelope printing
- Card/carrier matching, integrity reporting
- Mail inserters
- Card attachers
- Print/mailing bases
- Self mailers
- Booklet maker
Discovery Multiscan is a suite of bolt-on camera and scanner based integrity verification and reporting solutions which integrate on new or legacy printing, inserting, bindery, plastic card or finishing equipment.LEARN MORE
Discovery Enterprise is a centralised production management system which extends throughout an entire production facility.LEARN MORE
Related Case Studies
Real Digital relies on Lake Image for Mailmark™ integrity verificationMay 15, 2015
REAL Digital International has firmly established itself as the UK’s leading provider of dynamic print...Read more
SG360° Leading the evolution of direct mail with Lake Image SystemsJanuary 12, 2015
For years, the challenge for marketers has been collecting, managing and using consumer data effectively...Read more