Discovery READ&PRINT automatically identifies, prints and verifies mail, labels, cards, packaging and RFIDs on high speed, high volume mailers, label converters, card attaching and packaging lines. It tracks each item through the finishing equipment from an initial read and database verification to final print, providing a higher level of document integrity.
Discovery READ&PRINT utilizes the latest thermal print-head technology which provides unparalleled performance, quality, flexibility and cost performance.
Integrated, Turnkey Solution – from one vendor
Discovery READ&PRINT is provided as an integrated package from one vendor which includes all necessary hardware equipment, inkjet address printer and software tools followed up with exceptional installation, training and maintenance services. This equates to all components operating seamlessly together reducing integration time and costs and more importantly, you only have one point of contact for all your support needs.
Award Winning Solution
Discovery READ&PRINT for RFID Tags is a winner of the 2017 MUST SEE ’EM award at PRINT 17.The solution provides a cost effective, inline, end-to-end RFID Read, Encode, Print and Verify Integrity management solution for high volume RFID tag production. Must See ’Em awards are selected by a panel of industry experts, journalists, and consultants who base their choices on the most compelling technology that will impact the industry in the coming year.
- Discovery READ&PRINT software for asynchronous multi zone tracking, reading, matching, data base look-up, integrity control, data verification and post print verification
- The latest online inkjet printer
- Discovery reporting package including real time detailed read & error reports, summary statistics and image archive
- In-line divert / transport (optional)
- PC, monitor, stand, keyboard & touchpad
- Encoders, brackets, triggers and cabling
- 6 Months application phone support
- 6 Months parts depot labor warranty
- Standard annual software maintenance agreement. Upgrades Available
- Envelope Inserters – in-line printing of addresses and variable marketing messages
- Cards Attachers – Personalise plastic cards and carrier documents all at full production speeds.
- Polywrap Lines – Direct addressing on the outside of each pack.
- Stitchers – In line personalization.
- Label Converters – Automated verification for label inkjet printing
- Web – Print serial numbers and PIN’s with guaranteed match at full web speeds.
- RFIDs – Read, Encode, Print and Verify high volume RFID Label production
- 100% data matching, printing & integrity verification – ensures all items are marked correctly
- Low cost variable printing solutions using the latest in inkjet head technology
- Reduce costs for in-line addressing, personalisation and customisation of mail and labels
- Increase response rates through variable, personalised messages
- All solution components available from one vendor
- Machine independent – Can be retro-fitted to most existing printing and finishing equipment
- Scalable – Adapts to changing customer requirements. Modular pricing
- Reliable – Reading and matching of a multitude of symbologies at high speeds including names and full alphanumeric text
- Flexible – Supports a multitude of verification & Inspection capabilities simultaneously on the same piece of equipment
- Supported – Comprehensive maintenance contracts featuring remote diagnostics
Discovery READ&PRINT Datasheet
Discovery READ&PRINT Solution Brief for Web2Print Applications
Discovery READ&PRINT Solution Brief for RFID Labels
Related Case Studies
Pressure Sealed Forms – Automated Integrity InspectionJanuary 4, 2018
Our client is a global document solutions company at the forefront of print innovation. As...Read more
Flexible Packaging – Surface Inspection for Laminate ProductionMay 2, 2017
Our client is a large and long-established producer of paper and board laminates used for...Read more