Identifying items and verifying the variable data and symbologies printed on them, is a critical step in many automated production processes from transactional mail, variable data labels, and plastic cards to flexible packaging. Processes such as Identification, tracking, sequence checking and database matching all rely heavily on reliable camera-based image capture and sophisticated data processing technology. This ensures that 100% error-free production is always maintained to minimise costly reruns, wastage and to mitigate business risks.
- Reliable reading, and the verification and matching of a multitude of symbologies at high speeds including names and full alphanumeric text.
- Ability to identify, track, verify sequencing and collate items
- Address and postal barcode verification
- Ability to read, encode, track and verify RFID data embedded within labels and documents
- Pin number and scratch-off verification for phone/gaming cards, lottery tickets and vouchers
- Unique identifier verification for cheques, currency, tax stamps and traceability labels
- Ability to verify normal, infrared or ultraviolet printed text and images
- Verify information encoded on magnetic strips on plastic cards
- Ability to verify presence/absence, location and quality of specific text, logos and images
- Ability to provide multiple simultaneous capabilities such as collation & sequence control, comparison to a data file, image archiving and integrity reporting at high production speeds.
- Flexibility to easily change data verification configurations to adapt to changing customer requirements.