Whether you are producing financial statements, personalised direct mail, authentication labels, tax stamps or bank/telephone plastic cards, ensuring that every item is finished correctly, in the right sequence, complete, accurate and traceable is a basic requirement that every printer must meet.
Poor print integrity management can lead to misplaced, duplicated or missing items, resulting in personalised and private data being sent to the wrong person, wasted promotional campaigns, increased criminal activities, and so on. The repercussions (for the printer and their clients), could be substantial financial penalties, lengthy legal disputes, lost productivity in investigating issues, higher operational costs, lost revenue and worst still, poor publicity, loss of reputation and future business.
Lake Image Systems is an industry leader in the field of inline integrity management solutions for high speed, high volume production of variable documents, mail, labels, plastic cards and flexible packaging.
- Reliable reading, verification and matching of a multitude of symbologies at high speeds including names and full alphanumeric text
- Ability to check and verify sequence – either sequential numbers, match sequence against a database or complete integrity verification against the original print run input file
- Ability to identify, track and verify correct collation, batching or stacking of items
- Ability to verify address and postal sortation sequence
- Ability to track and verify print integrity across multiple equipment and processes from printing to finishing to dispatch for end to end integrity
- Ability to identify integrity issues (e.g. a duplicate label) across multiple jobs within a specified time-frame
- Ability to divert, jog, mark and/or tab suspect items
- Verify integrity of unique identifiers on cheques (MICR Line), currency, tax stamps and traceability labels
- Ability to verify presence/absence, location and quality of specific text, logos and/or images
- Ability to provide multiple simultaneous capabilities such as collation & sequence control, comparison to a data file, image archiving and integrity reporting at high production speeds.
- Flexibility to easily change integrity configurations to adapt to changing customer requirements.