Variable data verification solutions to read, encode, track and verify variable barcodes and text on documents, labels, cards, and smart packaging
Identifying items and verifying the variable data and symbologies printed on them, is a critical step in many automated production processes from transactional mail, variable data labels, and plastic cards to flexible packaging. Print verification processes such as identification, tracking, sequence checking and database matching all rely heavily on reliable camera-based image capture and sophisticated data processing technology. This ensures that 100% error-free production is always maintained to minimize costly reruns, wastage and to mitigate business risks.
Why manufacturers need Automatic Print Inspection
A Typical verification application for UV print codes on Security Labels:
Variable data verification on COVID Vaccine Certificate Cards:
Lake Image Systems is a leader in variable print verification systems providing fast and accurate inspection solutions for a wide range of industries including:
- Mailing & Finishing
- Plastic Cards
- Security Print
- Flexible and Smart Packaging
- RFID application
We have a wide range of data verification solutions please click here for more information on our capabilities.
- Reliable reading, and the verification and matching of a multitude of symbologies at high speeds including names and full alphanumeric text.
- Ability to identify, track, verify sequencing and collate items
- Address and postal barcode verification
- Ability to read, encode, track and verify RFID data embedded within labels and documents
- Pin number and scratch-off verification for phone/gaming cards, lottery tickets and vouchers
- Unique identifier verification for cheques, currency, tax stamps and traceability labels
- Verify sheet-fed or web applications with defined repeats containing multiple variable printed fields on each item.
- Ability to verify normal, infrared or ultraviolet printed text and images
- Verify information encoded on magnetic strips on plastic cards
- Ability to verify presence/absence, location and quality of specific text, logos and images
- Ability to provide multiple simultaneous capabilities such as collation & sequence control, comparison to a data file, image archiving and integrity reporting at high production speeds.
- Flexibility to easily change data verification configurations to adapt to changing customer requirements.