Comprehensive print quality inspection solutions for monitoring 100% of a web or sheet application using high-performance line scan imaging, high definition web viewing, and automated defect detection technology for web print, labels, cards & packaging applications.
With technological advances in printing evolving at a rapid pace, the industry needs to manage faster printers, high resolutions, complex production workflows, shorter run lengths and even shorter turnaround times. In this environment, ensuring superior print quality is paramount to both safeguard your reputation, and to retain and expand your business in an increasingly competitive print market.
Manual print quality inspection or using strobed video web viewing systems (which monitor only small portions of the web) fall short of what is required for capturing defects before they start impacting your minimum quality levels. This invariably leads to expensive reprinting, extra operational pressures, increased waste and ultimately lower profits and declining client satisfaction levels.
- 100% print inspection on sheet or web presses.
- Ability to track items, verify sequence and match information against a database or the original print run input file for complete integrity verification
- Ability to detect print quality defects such as voids, streaks, ink marks, print registration, colour deviations or die-cut and positional variations
- Simple and easy to use set-ups for complex multi-lane jobs
- Ability to PDF compare for master image set-up
- Ability to precisely stop, alert, divert, mark, tab suspect items in the shortest possible distance for high speed sheet or web devices
- Ability to integrate with all major printers/presses, ilabel converter, card personalisation and variable/flexible packaging equipment
- Ability to display the real-time status of each print repeat and generate detailed error reports and roll maps which can be used by MIS or in-house factory control systems as well as by offline web inspection/correction stations.
- Ability to provide bolt-on divert stations, inkjet marking or tabbing solutions
- Flexibility to easily change configurations to adapt to changing customer requirements.