Companies with critical production processes cannot afford any significant downtime. With over 4000 installations spread throughout the world, Lake Image Systems is accustomed to ensuring their clients remain operational at all times.
Our systems and products are based on the latest Windows 64 bit operating system, running on the latest PC architecture. As a result, our technology constantly benefits from the evolution of the PC, with continual speed and performance improvements, readily available spare parts and reduced obsolescence issues. Our equipment is manufactured from high-quality components and built to withstand even the most rigorous of production environments. All proprietary components are held in stock at our sites for next day delivery when required, guaranteeing the best warranty support and system availability in the industry.
However, when a real-life issue does occur, Lake Image Systems offer immediate and comprehensive technical coverage to keep your production running. Our technical training and software upgrade programmes ensure that our clients optimise uptime with minimal costs.
- On-line diagnostics and repair available for fault diagnosis, software updates, support, and training
- A team of Technicians and Engineers available for priority response and phone support
- In-house training available throughout our facilities
- We provide all necessary documentation for optimal operation
All of our systems are delivered with comprehensive parts and labour warranty. Enhanced phone support and on-site warranties with priority response times are available if required.
Single point of contact
We provide a single point of contact for support for all the solutions that we install. This extends to our solutions which incorporate components sourced from our carefully vetted partners.
No matter what problem you encounter with our hardware and software, Lake Image Systems will be your first point of contact for technical support. Our highly trained support professionals will manage your issues, work with you to develop a solid resolution plan and keep you updated until the issue is resolved. Knowing how to handle a wide variety of potential problems and production situations is the cornerstone of our support services.
- Email Service@Lakeimage.com
- Call +44 (0)1442 892 700
- Email Support@Lakeimage.net
- Call +1 585 321 3630
- Support & Warranty Options (EU & Asia)
- Latest Obsolescence Statement (pdf)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support Statement (pdf)
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (US)
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (UK)