Our US Operation (based in Rochester, NY) has an immediate job opening for a Field Engineer\Project Engineer to install and integrate our camera-based vision systems on our customer’s equipment. This is a challenging opportunity for a person that enjoys a variety of applications, equipment, and customers.
Candidates must have the ability to:
- Understand electrical sensors such as photo eyes and proximity switches.
- Mechanically mount cameras inside customer’s equipment.
- Connect, and operate PC computers and software.
- Travel throughout the US.
Candidates Must Possess:
- Good mechanical skills (Mounting bracketry in machines, running cables, mounting sensors, and cameras)
- Good electrical skills (Volt-Ohm meters, light schematic reading, DC/AC voltages)
- Great Communication skills (Training customer operators and technicians on proper operation and maintenance of our systems)
- Strong knowledge of PC’s (how to disassemble and reassemble, how to navigate in Windows XP, how to use various programs and applications)
- Good logical problem-solving skills. (thinking through and resolving problems)
- CAD experience
- 2-year degree in Industrial Technology or Electronics.
- Experience in the operation of machine shop equipment.
- Background in the Printing, Digital Printing, or Direct Mail Industry.
- Previous travel experience.
- Spanish speaking.
- Digital Camera and Machine Vision knowledge.
Lake Image can offer an exciting career in a dynamic and fast-moving market. The company is privately owned and can offer great opportunities; we offer a competitive salary with good benefits in a small team environment.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your letter of introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org