Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Important Message from Lake Image Systems
Dear Customers, Partners & Suppliers,
At Lake Image Systems we are continuing to take all necessary steps to protect the safety and health of our employees and our customers. As such, these measures have ensured the safe continuation of our business operations.
Here is an overview of our key operations centres in the UK and USA:
UK (supporting the UK, Mainland Europe and Asia)
- During this crisis, we have maintained full operations from the UK office and have been in full production, delivering equipment and essential services, in full accordance with Government COVID-19 guidelines and regulations
- The key operational functions have been maintained from the UK office, with all other operations achieved through home working.
USA (supporting North and South America)
- Throughout this period, our US operation, based in Henrietta, NY has managed to maintain essential production and remote support services to clients across North and South America
- From 15th May 2020, this operation falls under the NY State “Phase One” opening, allowing the US operation to return to full production capacity, in line with State COVID-19 employee and public health obligations.
Our IT systems and infrastructure are both robust and adaptable to cope with significant and disruptive events. All our support staff are well equipped to work from home. and if required, can deploy technology to securely access your Lake system remotely to resolve issues.
The continued operations from both centres have allowed us to distribute and maintain our camera inspection systems to customers globally, including critical systems within the supply chain for essential products (in medical, pharmaceutical, hygiene, food, shipping industries) to keep them running.
I am proud and inspired by the way our company has risen to this challenge and would like to thank all our employees for there dedication and perseverance during this crisis. A special thank you goes to our key office-based admin, engineering and workshop staff who are playing a crucial role in keeping the business going during this critical global health crisis,” said Martin Keats, Managing Director at Lake Image Systems.
If you need sales and support, please contact us at:
- Europe & Asia
- Email Service@Lakeimage.com
- Call +44 (0)1442 892 700
- North and South America
- Email Support@Lakeimage.net
- Call +1 585 321 3630
We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and partners as needed.
Lake Image Systems Ltd.